Life is unfair. You put someone first who puts you second. You study your ass off for a final only to get a C. You give 110% to someone in a relationship who only gives 40%. You’re there for a best friend at 3:00am and the next day they don’t pick up their phone. It seems like you’re giving everyone everything and they’re just walking away with it.
holy shit this made me cry
1. Know who to put first and when you give, don’t give with expectation of receiving. For you then are not being selfless but selfish and conniving.
2. Know that C is passing and not will matter 2 years from now. It does not define your intelligence. And take it as an opportunity to learn where you went wrong and not a chance to beat yourself down. Grow don’t depress.
3. Leave that relationship and move on to someone that will give you what you need and deserve or stay single.
4. Why is this your best friend? Make better choices and learn to cut off those that use you.
5. Your letting people walk away with your all. Don’t give your everything when it is not deserved or heck, even asked for.
A night in Argentina in van nuys
A mix from my life
Best tacos ever!